Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hits from the bong....


After finishing off a nice bong the other evening after work, I was reflecting on which bong I like the best. I finally came to the conclusion that I can't pick ONE. I like them all!!

Since giving up papers and blunts (for the most part..lol), I enjoyed the pleasantness of bongs, water pipes, and vaporizers. Of the bongs I currently use, I would say that recently I seem to enjoy my ice bong ( pictured above) in particular. The ice bong basically works like a normal water bong, but you can trap ice in the neck of the bong to further cool the smoke. I got mine at my local head shop, but a good place to look online is grasscity.com.

A lot of people like to add flavors in the bowl of the bong. This is fine, but I always suggest not using tobacco and always using natural, herbal flavoring. This way you don't interfere with the herb and you only get natural and pure herb in your lungs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come and visit the United States Marijuana Party!
http://www.usmjparty.com
and shereekrider.com

Glad to see you around....

Best of luck to you...

JOIN THE FIGHT OF YOUR LIFETIME: JOIN THE U.S. MARIJUANA PARTY!

We have had a couple of very good people to run for office as (UMP)!

Sheree Krider
ShereeKrider@usmjparty.org